Giving Through Prayer:
Prayer is the greater work in the Kingdom of God. We are not large, nor strong, nor wise. We exist by the gracious hand of our Master. We depend upon your praying more than any other benefit you may give. Our greatest desire is that you continue to lift us up to the Father in the Name of the Son and in the power of the Holy Spirit.
- Adopt a Missionary: We are seeking to pair all current HeartCry missionaries with individuals, groups, or churches that are a part of the HeartCry family for the purposes of greater prayer and encouragement. More information about the missionaries that HeartCry supports can be found online at From The Field. To assist in supporting a missionary financially, please see the “Missionary Support” information below.
Giving through undesignated financial support.
All undesignated giving is contributed to our general fund and is used to the glory of God for the advancement of His Kingdom. The General Fund is the backbone of the HeartCry Missionary Society and is our top prayer priority. Apart from these needs being met, HeartCry cannot function. All donations given to the General Fund go to the following:
- Missionary Support: The HeartCry Missionary Society supports missionary families on five continents: Europe, Africa, Asia, South America and North America. This is our primary ministry and the highest percentage of all giving goes directly to these who would “go down into the well.” The great majority of our missionaries are church planters with families. We have made a specific commitment to each to provide for their support, and they depend upon us monthly. While a supporter may recommend an amount for a specific missionary, we ask that they respect our strict adherence to established support amounts. Support received which is surplus to established commitments will be returned to the General Fund.
- U.S. Staff Support: Although HeartCry has expanded greatly over the past few years, we have sought to keep our U.S. staff to a minimum.
- Administration: It is our desire to glorify God by keeping all administrative costs to a bare minimum.
Giving through designated giving to a specific ministry
After much deliberation and prayer, we have determined that while it is not in keeping with the Scriptures to prod or manipulate our brothers for funds, it is neither proper to hide the valid needs of others from sincere inquirers. For this reason, we will seek to make valid needs known. The needs have been validated by our field directors and all donations given toward any selected need will go directly to it. These needs vary greatly:
- Church Construction. Many churches on the foreign field are limited in their ministry by not having an adequate meeting place. Often the cost of renting prevents them from obtaining the necessary capital to purchase their own land and begin construction. HeartCry seeks to assist such churches by providing the funds necessary for the purchase of property and the building of a permanent structure sufficient for meetings.
- Bibles and Sound Christian Literature. Many believers in the foreign field do not have a Bible, and many missionaries and pastors have never had the privilege of studying in a Bible institute or seminary. They are further limited by their own poverty from having an adequate library to use as a resource in studying Scripture. For this reason, HeartCry seeks to provide Bibles to believers and pastoral libraries to missionaries and pastors in the foreign field.
- Evangelistic Tools. The mission works of indigenous missionaries are often limited by the lack of proper tools. HeartCry seeks to provide these necessary tools so that the missionaries might fulfill the work to which the Lord has called them. HeartCry has provided for such needs as: boats and motors to traverse the Amazon, mules to scale the Andes Mountains, automobiles, bicycles, sound systems for street preaching, computers, etc.
Ways to Donate
You can donate online, or by check!
Full details are available on our donations page: Donate