Copyrights and Permissions
Updated: Mar 22, 2018
The following stipulations govern all materials and resources pertaining to the HeartCry Missionary Society Inc. and media containing Paul Washer:
YouTube / Vimeo (and video sharing sites)
- You may not charge or collect advertising (monetize) content on YouTube or other video sharing sites such as Vimeo etc.
- Content must not be exclusively or solely HeartCry or Paul Washer related content.
- You may not use photographs or the name of Paul Washer in your channel artwork, profile of video slide/poster frame.
- Paul David Washer and HeartCry Missionary Society reserve to right to require removal of content in violation of our copyrights and permissions from YouTube and retain all rights for all media containing Paul David Washer in photographic, audio or video media.
- You may not create, or maintain a channel with the name Paul Washer, Paul David Washer or derivatives (pastor, brother etc.) with exclusively.
- Channels must be clearly indicated to be fan sites, or unofficial channels, with a disclaimer explaining that the channel is not in association with HeartCry Missionary Society or Paul David Washer and clearly provide a link to heartcrymissionary.com
Due to incidents of Facebook accounts soliciting funds in the name of Paul Washer or HeartCry Missionary Society, we are forced to request pages and groups to remove any content that may be either misleading or misrepresentative.
We respectfully ask that Facebook users remove "Paul Washer" from account/group names.
We respectfully ask that images of Paul Washer and HeartCry logos be removed from header images/cover photos and profile pictures.
This is not in anyway to suggest or imply that all existing accounts have been using any such content in an inappropriate manner, but we are making a general request to all Paul Washer related accounts.
Users may continue to post videos, quotes, and other content as long as the profile/group or page does not contain solely or predominately "Paul Washer" related content.
Users may use images of Paul Washer if included in header images that are not solely, or predominately, representing Paul Washer or HeartCry Missionary Society (a collage or group photo).
Audio, Video, and Images
HeartCry’s website, www.heartcrymissionary.com (& hcmissions.org), is the official repository of all of Paul Washer’s sermon material. It is our goal to maximize the availability of these messages while simultaneously preserving their original content and purpose. Please partner together with us by observing the following guidelines:
You may duplicate and distribute our audio and video messages in CD, DVD, and MP3 formats without prior permission as long as you follow the restrictions outlined below.
You may duplicate and distribute only full-length versions of the messages.
You may not edit the content in any way.
You may not charge for the material (even to recoup your costs). You may not monetize a YouTube Channel or videos containing audio or video of Paul David Washer
If you copy material to a CD or DVD, please include the following information on the CD or DVD: (i) The title of the message (ii) “© Copyright [fill in the year of the message] by Paul Washer of HeartCry Missionary Society Inc. Used by permission from HeartCry.” (iii) www.heartcrymissionary.com
You may not include personal or organizational contact information on any CD’s or DVD’s.
You may not use or reproduce the HeartCry logo for any purpose.
The HeartCry Missionary Society and Paul Washer reserve all copyright protections under applicable law. We reserve the right to revoke or modify these permissions at any time.
- You may not use the HeartCry logo, images, photographs (including photos of Paul Washer) or graphical content without permission from HeartCry Missionary Society.
Thank you for your cooperation in these matters. Your compliance will be greatly appreciated and will help to further the proclamation of God’s Word through this ministry.
Please contact us for permission regarding any print reproduction of materials pertaining to HeartCry or Paul Washer, including all HeartCry magazine publications.
All images, video, documents and digital content, unless otherwise stated, are copyright © HeartCry Missionary Society INC. All rights reserved.
You are granted permission to use the content from the Resources section of our website under the following guidelines:
Using HeartCry Web Content - General Guidelines
- Provide the content free of charge.
- Make no changes to the content.
- Credit the content to Paul Washer or the HeartCry Missionary Society Inc.
- Cite the copyright information (e.g., Copyright [year], Paul Washer of HeartCry Missionary Society. All rights reserved. Used by permission.).
- Cite the source by providing our Web address (www.heartcrymissionary.com).
Posting HeartCry Web Content on Your Website
- Link to the content on the HeartCry website (preferred), or post it in accordance with the General Guidelines (above) and include the following declaration on every page of posted content: “This article originally appeared here at www.heartcrymissionary.com.”
- Make the word “here” link to the specific URL where the content resides.
- Make the words “HeartCry” or “Paul Washer” link to the HeartCry homepage.
Distributing HeartCry Web Content
Distribution in print (newsletter, bulletin, tract, etc.) or in an email is permissible, provided it's in accordance with the General Usage Requirements.